January 12, 2009

#@$%!@$#$#@!!

Just in case you were wondering, there is, in fact, a huge difference between .06 and .6 ounces of salt. Fortunately, I noticed. This dough is being used to make a fruit tart tomorrow and it would have been even worse had I baked the whole damn thing only to notice when I ate it that it tasted like a pretzel. *sigh*

Then the ephin' biscotti. I like cookie dough. A lot. Raw biscotti dough is pretty terrible. That would have been less of a problem if it hadn't already been in the oven for 40 freakin' minutes.

So that was my day. I reamained remarkably cordial throughout the ordeal. I was more embarrassed than anything else. Tomorrow will be better. Right?

1 comment:

Sam said...

I used to make biscotti for family and friends for the holidays back when I still ate wheat.